Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I click on my "Photo" folder in C: drive to access my
digital pictures and I get an error message that says:
Windows Explorer
Error Signature
AppName: explorer.exe
AppVer: 6.02800.1106
ModName: gdiplus.dll
ModVer: 5.1.3101.0
offset: 0008d36f
Then the screen flips back to my desk top. I tried just
about everything to repair, getting other involved and
they all agreed to ask for help on this site, so please
help.

lloyd

Have you tried a windows resore? Your windows explorer may be currupted.