• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

    Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

    Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

error message

I get error message 52 when tring to pack my turn.
ie make it.

Whats going on, it says I have a file error also.

Lokkee

Eric

I had a similar error recently, not sure if it was 52 or not, but I didn't
report it as my problem was not planets.exe but this:

Planets was unable to erase the .trn file I had already made and uploaded to
Drew's site with a new one because firefox for some reason still had a claim
on the file and this created an error as planets was unable to do what it
wanted to. Closing and restarting firefox fixed my problem. Does it fix
yours?

"Lokkee" <dmyterko@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I get error message 52 when tring to pack my turn.
> ie make it.
>
> Whats going on, it says I have a file error also.
>
> Lokkee

Nope but I did go into my war directory and retrieve the file to upload
to drew.

Lokkee

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS