• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

    Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

    Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

error message

I have a friend that has problems unpacking rst file, this message
appears

unzipRST Error 6
File:F:planets4warslot1ETA4.rst

Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks

Nope, I'm working out the bugs of windows xp (New Install)

Lokkee

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS