Error on installation of windows 8.1 after disk formattion

Jan 2, 2019
I was installing Windows 8.1 on a computer and as I didn't have nothing important on the computer I choosed the custom installion and I deleted all partitions and created new ones .. The installion started but in the end a error appeard: Windows can't prepare the computer for the next fase of the installion. To install Windows, restart the installion..
Now.. this happens everytime I try to install Windows .. I've tried to install Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and the same error occurs in the end of the installion..
I tried with a different OS and the computer dont seem to detect my bootable device...
I can't do nothing with the computer since it's formatted and I don't seem to be able to install any OS. Can someone help?

Sorry for any language mistake.(I'm from Portugal)

P.s.: I've also tried the automatic repair and on (reset computer(not sure if that's the name in english..) and they also didn't work.. nothing appeard.. they just didnt do nothing and came back to the installion menu

Carefully,
João Faro

Jan 2, 2019

Yes like..
When you're trying to install windows you have to options: Keep all your data.. Or custom installion where you can format the drive before the installion.. For some reason the option of keeping all your data was never able to use.. I usually use the custom option because I usually format the drive before the installion.. This error never happened to me .. Usually the installion goes perfect but on this computer this error it's always appearing on the end of the installion and I don't know how to solve it.