[SOLVED] error reporting problem

SyntaxDZN

Reputable
Jan 17, 2016
Hello, recently ive seen windows problem reporter pop up in my process list, using some of my CPU.
I disabled it in registery and also in control panel, but the issue still persists.

I noticed this issues started happening a few days after I enabled XMP in my mbo settings, yet everything still runs stable, windows is just giving me these errors.

When I check the logs, every single minute my computer is on (literally every minute), it gives me the same hardware error;
View: https://imgur.com/ggqELOr

As seen here, it does this every single minute
View: https://imgur.com/IX0ak8b

How can I see what causes this issue?

I run
Intel Core i7 8700k
ASUS ROG XCODE mbo
2x gtx 1070
32gb ram

Thank you

Last edited:
Solution
If the problem is occurring every minute that suggests to me that something is trying to launch and run.

Fails but quickly tries again -could be deliberate or just buggy software....

Look in Task Manager (Start up tab) and Task Scheduler for automated starts.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for related error codes, warnings, and even informational events.

See if you can find out more about the problem.

====

Also: what did you disable in the Registry? For the most part, registry edits are a matter of last resort and should be not be attempted without a full registry backup and a full system backup.

Registry edits often end badly.

Ralston18

Titan
If the problem is occurring every minute that suggests to me that something is trying to launch and run.

Fails but quickly tries again -could be deliberate or just buggy software....

Look in Task Manager (Start up tab) and Task Scheduler for automated starts.

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for related error codes, warnings, and even informational events.

See if you can find out more about the problem.

====

Also: what did you disable in the Registry? For the most part, registry edits are a matter of last resort and should be not be attempted without a full registry backup and a full system backup.

Registry edits often end badly.

Solution