Error screen on Windows 10, an os that I didn't even ask for

Thomis

Commendable
May 25, 2016
Hi guys, I read the threads regarding the continuous loop error. I am getting it as well. The problem that I have is that I don't seem to have access to any backups....my computer does not seem to recognise my home WiFi (I only know thst because the WiFi access light is a different color), so how cam I get back to a workable screen so that I do not lose all of the data that is on my computer?

Solution
If this happened to me, I'd restore from a recent full system backup I've made to an external hard drive. This kind of thing can always happen to computers unfortunately.
When you've gotten your system back like you want it, I urge you to get yourself an external hard drive and a good 3rd party backup program. You can set it up to do everything automagically at the time and frequency of your choice. 1 TB external hard drives are about $55 these days and a really good FREE backup program is the Easeus Todo Backup Free. That can save you a lot of time and frustration the next time something like this happens. Sooner or later it happens to all computers for one reason or another.

Good luck.
If this happened to me, I'd restore from a recent full system backup I've made to an external hard drive. This kind of thing can always happen to computers unfortunately.
When you've gotten your system back like you want it, I urge you to get yourself an external hard drive and a good 3rd party backup program. You can set it up to do everything automagically at the time and frequency of your choice. 1 TB external hard drives are about $55 these days and a really good FREE backup program is the Easeus Todo Backup Free. That can save you a lot of time and frustration the next time something like this happens. Sooner or later it happens to all computers for one reason or another.

Good luck.

Solution