Question Error when booting new 5600g

Oct 18, 2021
Hello, today i bought a 5600g and replaced it into my ryzen 1300x and gtx 660ti pc (not 1660 but the old 660ti) 8 gigs of ram and an nvme gen 3 ssd. I first of all changed bios to 5.20 (asrock b450 m pro4 mobo) and ddu uninstalled thr 660ti drivers. Then i installed the 5600g and removed both gpu and 1300x ( removed the gpu since i need 5600g for 240hz wich 660ti does not support ) , and i get the error 0xc000000f file missing or corrupted system32/winload.exe . I couldnt really do anything in the blue screen so i just pulled it out and put back my old components and all worked again just fine. Is it the cpu or do i have to do something? It says to install windows from cd or usb but could not find many people with my same problem online and i dont really want to lose my files so i will backup all before doing anything. Also cpu change should not give windows problems right? Afaik only motherboard chanhe.. Anyone ideas? Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
If you're on version P5.2 for your BIOS, you have one more BIOS version pending update. See if that helps you/your platform out. You're advised to remove all GPU drivers, not just that for your GTX660Ti. If you can, revert to your original setup, then backup all critical content and then think about reinstalling your OS.

What is the make and model of your PSU and it's age? As for your OS, what version(not edition) of Windows 10(assuming) are you working with?

Oct 18, 2021
Going to check later at home windows version,as for psu its a gold corsair rm750 or something like that since 2019, i did not reset cmos even tho i tried after i got blue screen but bios version after i replaced with my old 1300x was still 5.2 so i should have kept battery out more i assume? Also no i bought this cpu used from italian amazon, i can get money back anytime but i assume they checked it before selling it , could it be defective? Or still software