Question Error

BOBBYJASHON

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
When I run game with a lot of things in it the game freezes or crashes and sometimes i get this error video scheduler internal error and istead of the blue screen its orange , it started to happend after i reinstalled the gpu
geforce 730 gt 2gb

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
For that card my immediate suspicion is an issue with high game setting and/or heat. A 730 isn't really designed as a gaming card, it's just been pushed that way by necessity.

If possible try to drop resolution and quality. If the unit doesn't have a fan perhaps try to place a case fan blowing on it, etc.

BOBBYJASHON

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
For that card my immediate suspicion is an issue with high game setting and/or heat. A 730 isn't really designed as a gaming card, it's just been pushed that way by necessity.

If possible try to drop resolution and quality. If the unit doesn't have a fan perhaps try to place a case fan blowing on it, etc.
It used to run good with lowest resolutions and now it dosent anymore should i check its temperature

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
It used to run good with lowest resolutions and now it dosent anymore should i check its temperature

A few things could account for that.

You should be monitoring temps for pretty much anything you game on, and you should be cleaning the case, fans, heat sinks on a regular basis. Get all that dust and such out of there.

Aside from those aspects, many online games are continually updating and can become a different challenge for the hardware it's running on. This is, of course, assuming you aren't talking about a game that doesn't update, etc.

It might be worthwhile to check to see that you are on the latest driver version, but honestly am not sure what the support landscape is on that card at this point.

BOBBYJASHON

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
And i want to mention that the lag is glitchy and happends on game with alot of things in it because on the game ROBLOX i played on a empty base plate and was smooth and ran forever without no crash and also crashed on euro truck sim 2

When I run game with a lot of things in it the game freezes or crashes and sometimes i get this error video scheduler internal error and istead of the blue screen its orange , it started to happend after i reinstalled the gpu
geforce 730 gt 2gb
If it started to happen after you reinstalled the gpu, then maybe it has to do with the reinstallation? Are you sure it's seated properly in the slot? If it has an external power connector (power connection on the GPU from the PSU), is it firmly seated in the GPU?