ErrorDoctor?

The free PC-Fix-Program "ErrorDoctor", is it recommendable?

Harry.

I couldn't find out enough about it to form an opinion..........that, in
itself, should mean something. Nothing beats proper mtce and doing what
you just did.......check around before you install. There ain't no magic
wands, Harry........if there were, all the 'techs' would be out of business.
I would be leary of anything that f*rts with my registry.....waaaay too much
room for problems.
Heirloom, old and just my opinion.....I
could be wrong

> The free PC-Fix-Program "ErrorDoctor", is it recommendable?
>
> Harry.

What made me expect that answer, Heirloom?
Thank you..

Harry.

"Heirloom" <roland58XX@XXcox.net> wrote in message
> I couldn't find out enough about it to form an opinion..........that, in
> itself, should mean something. Nothing beats proper mtce and doing what
> you just did.......check around before you install. There ain't no magic
> wands, Harry........if there were, all the 'techs' would be out of
business.
> I would be leary of anything that f*rts with my registry.....waaaay too
much
> room for problems.
> Heirloom, old and just my
opinion.....I
> could be wrong
>

> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> > The free PC-Fix-Program "ErrorDoctor", is it recommendable?
> >
> > Harry.

....perhaps the number of times you've already been told that registry
'optimisers' aren't worth the paper that they're printed on??

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> ...perhaps the number of times you've already been told that registry
> 'optimisers' aren't worth the paper that they're printed on??
>

> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> >
> > What made me expect that answer, Heirloom?
> > Thank you..
> >
> > Harry.

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Oops.....looks like the 'unknown program' screwed up Harry's
keyboard......quel dommage!!

HF

> "Noel Paton" <NoelDPspamless@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> > ...perhaps the number of times you've already been told that registry
> > 'optimisers' aren't worth the paper that they're printed on??
> >

> > --
> > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
> >
> > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/millsrpch.htm
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/6oztj
> >
> > Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm on how to post messages to
NG's

"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Oops.....looks like the 'unknown program' screwed up Harry's
> keyboard......quel dommage!!
>
> HF
> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message

> > "Noel Paton" <NoelDPspamless@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> > > ...perhaps the number of times you've already been told that registry
> > > 'optimisers' aren't worth the paper that they're printed on??
> > >

> > > --
> > > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
> > >
> > > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
> > > http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/millsrpch.htm
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/6oztj
> > >
> > > Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm on how to post messages to
> NG's
> > >
> > > "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message

Shane

<vbg>

That's how Woodstock speaks, isn't it?

Shane

webster72n wrote:

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Oops.....looks like the 'unknown program' screwed up Harry's
>> keyboard......quel dommage!!
>>
>> HF
>> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message

>>> "Noel Paton" <NoelDPspamless@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

Must have guessed right, for once, Shane.
Sometimes a blind chicken finds a corn, too.
When it's all said and done, 'you can't beat fun'

Harry.