AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
NZXT Kraken x73
Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master
G-Skill TridentZ Neo (32 GB)
2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus (250 GB / 1 T)
Seagate Barracuda (2 T)
ASUS GeForce RTX 2080Ti
Corsair RMx 1000 W 80+ Gold

I got everything working great for the first 2 days, or so I thought. I ran into some problems with games freezing and getting a BSOD stating "Memory Management". I tried a bunch of fixes, checked ram, ran tests, all hardware seems to be completely okay! So as a last resort I decided to reinstall Windows 10 and just start fresh.

However, on installing Windows 10 now, I keep running into error codes and BSOD over and over and cannot get past the installation phase. I get the error codes:
  1. "Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted installation file. Contact the vendor of your Windows installation disc or your system administrator for assistance."
  2. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation. Error Code: 0xC0000005"

And I have also been receiving BSOD with "Stop Code: Memory_Management"

I feel like I have tried so much, and nothing seems to be working. Any help, or other solutions would be greatly appreciated! :)

First of did you check to see if that ram kit was on the QVL for that board?
Second you said you ran tests, did you run memtest

You can also use a second computer and download a Windows 10 ISO image from microsoft to see if you might have a bad install media

Jun 19, 2020
First of did you check to see if that ram kit was on the QVL for that board?
Second you said you ran tests, did you run memtest

You can also use a second computer and download a Windows 10 ISO image from microsoft to see if you might have a bad install media

Yeah, the ram kit is good for the board.

I have run MEMTESTx86 on both of my RAM sticks individually, and it came back with 0 errors for all the passes. Then I just tested it with some RAM that I borrowed from a friend and I am still getting the same error codes.

Also I have tried 2 different USB drives for the Windows install, one was brand new yesterday, still got the same errors. I tried re-downloading the Windows Media Creation tool 3 different times, every-time I have gotten the same errors and BSOD.

I am quite stuck right now with what to do /: Thanks for the reply though!

Status
Not open for further replies.