Question Errors code 43 Sapphire pulse vega 56?

Mar 6, 2020
I m building my new rig, and i ordered my pc parts one by one, i just received my gpu which i bought from ebay (used like new), when I wanted to try it on my old computer i get this errors message in the device managers
"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
My old pc:
Motherboard: asrock 4core1600-d800 with pcie x16
Ram: 2gb ddr2
Cpu: intel core 2 duo e4600
Psu: cooler master masterwatt 750w which i bought new for my rig

I tried every solution i found in google:
  • i formated my pc with the Latest windows 10 pro and with all the updates
  • i installed the latest amd vega 56 driver which is 20.2.2
  • i tried all the drivers from old to the new one by one, installing and uninstalling using the tools [display driver uninstaller]
  • i tried the AMD ATI Pixel Clock Patcher atikmdag v1.4.6
  • i re did all the previous steps in windows 7 this time
All that and the problem remains errors code 43

Can anyone help understand is the problem from the old motherboard or just a faulty graphic card?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you mention that the GPU is used but like new, that only gives us the notion that it's been used for mining. Often times, that it not the right thing to buy, since mining can and will tax the GPU to beyond it's comfort zone.

What is the exact model for your PSU? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Also, take the GPU over to a donor system and see if the same issue pops up there(on a system with a reliably built PSU).

Which version of Windows 10 are you working with?

Mar 6, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When you mention that the GPU is used but like new, that only gives us the notion that it's been used for mining. Often times, that it not the right thing to buy, since mining can and will tax the GPU to beyond it's comfort zone.

What is the exact model for your PSU? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Also, take the GPU over to a donor system and see if the same issue pops up there(on a system with a reliably built PSU).

Which version of Windows 10 are you working with?

thanks for the response
i just gave the card to my friend to try it out and it worked normally without an issue,
The Temperature:
idle: 23 to 30 C°
Stress test: reach 70 C° maximum

i don't understand why it didn't work in my old pc is it the psu or the motherboard?

i have:
  • Windows 10 pro version 1909 with all the updates
  • PSU: Cooler master masterwatt 750W, 80 PLUS Bronze Certified
MODEL : MPX-7501-AMAAB
- Motherboard : asrock 4core1600 with PCIe x16 V1.0