After running a virus scan it tells me the ZIP file is corrupted. What do I
do to correct this.

How many zip files do you have?
Which ONE is corrupted......The anti virus should be giving you the name of
the file..example...1234.zip.
Delete it
peterk
"newtoxp" <newtoxp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After running a virus scan it tells me the ZIP file is corrupted. What do
> do to correct this.

Yes, it told me that the JAVA files were corrupted. Can I just delete these
files? Also there is one file in Microsoft Works\... msoe.chm says the CAB
archive is corrupted. I'm still not sure what I can really delete in this
VAIO computer to free up disk space and yet not cause a system problem. I'm
new to XP. Thanks