eset smart security 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibuns

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2014
Hey!

I really like eset smar security. And because there are no good cracks for it i decide that im gonna buy it. I was looking at some indian site called http://www.flipkart.com/

My question is. Can i buy a licence on that site and still use it in europe ? Or does the licence only appy in India?

Another question. What do you guys think about eset smart security ?

One more thing. Im curently using eset smart security 9 beta. Is it ok to use beta antivirus for your priamary protection ?

Solution
Evening,

OK, yeah just don't talk about pirating and we're fine. It's good that you want to buy the product instead of using illegal methods to gain access to the software.

You would be better off buying the license key directly from the ESET website as it could be risky buying from websites that aren't from the reputable seller's website which in this case is ESET.

ESET are an amazing company, smart security in particular is great, it includes all the features you need, doesn't bug you every 5 seconds and uses limited resources on your computer.

Yes, it is OK to use beta. Using the BETA just means that you will get newer virus definitions than everyones else (this may cause some legit programs to be named viruses by ESET but this...

NerdyComputerGuy

Distinguished
Evening,

OK, yeah just don't talk about pirating and we're fine. It's good that you want to buy the product instead of using illegal methods to gain access to the software.

You would be better off buying the license key directly from the ESET website as it could be risky buying from websites that aren't from the reputable seller's website which in this case is ESET.

ESET are an amazing company, smart security in particular is great, it includes all the features you need, doesn't bug you every 5 seconds and uses limited resources on your computer.

Yes, it is OK to use beta. Using the BETA just means that you will get newer virus definitions than everyones else (this may cause some legit programs to be named viruses by ESET but this is unlikely to happen). There is no threat in using the BETA software on your computer.

Hope I helped :bounce:

Many thanks!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS