Etailers that ship AMD mobile CPUs internationally

There have been a few posts in aus.computers about

- lack of availability of AMD XP-M processors in Australia
- high cost of what little is available
- etailers like newegg etc does not ship internationally

Is there a reliable, cost competitive etailer of XP-M CPUs that ships
internationally. I would prefer an OEM version to reduce packaging.

gtoomey
www.ausinvestor.com Australian Investor Forum

I've got one here that I've just purchased from
http://www.cpucitystore.co.uk/catalog/ It's new but surplus to my
requirements so if you wanted it its yours for the original purchase price.
I'll cover the basic shipping cost.

It's stepping IQYHA week 0405

let me know: big_badger@NOSPAM.com replace NOSPAM with btinternet .

"Gregory Toomey" <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> There have been a few posts in aus.computers about
>
> - lack of availability of AMD XP-M processors in Australia
> - high cost of what little is available
> - etailers like newegg etc does not ship internationally
>
> Is there a reliable, cost competitive etailer of XP-M CPUs that ships
> internationally. I would prefer an OEM version to reduce packaging.
>

> gtoomey
> www.ausinvestor.com Australian Investor Forum

They only come in OEM i beleive :)

Jake Smith wrote:

> They only come in OEM i beleive :)

Shows you how many we get to see in Australia :-<

gtoomey

nightic

"Gregory Toomey" <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> There have been a few posts in aus.computers about
>
> - lack of availability of AMD XP-M processors in Australia
> - high cost of what little is available
> - etailers like newegg etc does not ship internationally
>
> Is there a reliable, cost competitive etailer of XP-M CPUs that ships
> internationally. I would prefer an OEM version to reduce packaging.

http://www.excaliberpc.com/default.php?cPath=178_186&sort=1a&&page=2

Currently have 45W 2400, 2500, 2600 Mobile XPs as well as the rarer 35W 2400
version.

Prices are actually pretty good on these and they don't charge rip-off
shipping fees either.

They do have a couple of conditions (see below link) regarding international
orders (well, UK, AUS & NZ anyway) though, the main one being an order limit
of $250 (excluding shipping) and no more than one order per 30 days.
Payment must also be via a Verified PayPal account.

http://www.excaliberpc.com/globals2.php

HTH

nightic

"nightic" <nighticREMOVECAPS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Gregory Toomey" <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > There have been a few posts in aus.computers about
> >
> > - lack of availability of AMD XP-M processors in Australia
> > - high cost of what little is available
> > - etailers like newegg etc does not ship internationally
> >
> > Is there a reliable, cost competitive etailer of XP-M CPUs that ships
> > internationally. I would prefer an OEM version to reduce packaging.
>

> http://www.excaliberpc.com/default.php?cPath=178_186&sort=1a&&page=2
>
> Currently have 45W 2400, 2500, 2600 Mobile XPs as well as the rarer 35W
2400
> version.
>
> Prices are actually pretty good on these and they don't charge rip-off
> shipping fees either.
>
> They do have a couple of conditions (see below link) regarding
international
> orders (well, UK, AUS & NZ anyway) though, the main one being an order
limit
> of $250 (excluding shipping) and no more than one order per 30 days.
> Payment must also be via a Verified PayPal account.
>
> http://www.excaliberpc.com/globals2.php
>

> HTH

Forgot to mention that they also list steppings on the CPUs they have in
stock which is pretty useful.

PS - I have no link with the above store beyond being a satisfied
international customer of theirs.