News Ethereum Falls 13%, Other Coins Follow in Crypto Rollercoaster

Jan 21, 2021
In other news. Scientists announce that bears do crap in the woods.

Sounds like a normal change in Crypto prices. They're always swinging wildly.
What I find interesting is that Crypto's dropped in response to market instability. People keep likening it to gold, something that you jump onto when things go sideways but it's not acting that way right now. 'Course, if a lot of institutions/folks are getting spooked by the junk bond stuff right now and wanting out of similarly volitile crypto, that would make a lot of sense.

InvalidError

Titan
What I find interesting is that Crypto's dropped in response to market instability.
This is similar to people doing bank runs when the economy is in such a bad shape that banks might implode. If every crypto exchange you have access to has run out of cash due to mass sell-offs, your crypto becomes effectively worthless until someone pours more money in.

BTM18

Commendable
May 27, 2021
Let it all collapse! Hahaha, Miners deserve the impending collapse.. Such fun.
If not not next week. Maybe the week after that hmmm ?
.COM... 2.0

Check back later to see if this is deleted by toms. I know they LOVE mining.

Last edited:

BTM18

Commendable
May 27, 2021
This is similar to people doing bank runs when the economy is in such a bad shape that banks might implode. If every crypto exchange you have access to has run out of cash due to mass sell-offs, your crypto becomes effectively worthless until someone pours more money in.
No, Crypto is nothing like legitimate banking. Its trash. Good luck.lol

InvalidError

Titan
No, Crypto is nothing like legitimate banking. Its trash. Good luck.lol
"Legitimate banking " is kind of trash too with many banks being over-leveraged and banking on getting bailed out by the government if they screw up like US banks got bailed out in the 2008 collapse. Greek banks collapsed too when Greece left the EU. Unless your country has strong savings protection laws, your bank account is one major economic event from potentially becoming null and void just like crypto.

TRENDING THREADS