Question Ethernet Cable Disconnection

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 3, 2019
Hey, recently ran a new Ethernet cable from from of workshop to the back (easily 40-50 meters), ive used a cat 6 cable with fj45 connectors.
From there its plugged into an internet switch.
Which diverts to my room, Basically i can use the internet perfectly for a time before it randomly stops working. I can unplug and plug it in again on either end and itll start working again before the same issue happens.
The first time i unplugged it from the modem and it worked. The second time that did nothing so i did it at the switch and it worked again. The internet will last an hour or two before stopping and saying theres no cable connected.

Nov 3, 2019
I have checked them multiple times and so did the technician the colours are wired correctly. I have no issue getting the jacks but id rather make sure it works first before wasting time and money. Ive wired other cables for friends with no issues using them. So quite annoying, all my connections are orange white, orange, green white, blue, blue white, green, brown white, brown it could possibly be a weak crimping for all i know so i will crimp them again on both ends.
Also the cable wasnt cheap, bought a 300m cat 6 cable for $225 from bunnings so believe its at least reputable.