Question Ethernet cable not getting any signal! confusing problem :(

Aug 27, 2020
hello every one

I have a very confusing problem

I shared interned with my neighbor he lives in the apartment above me
so I fixed a cat6 cable in his router model D-link 853 down to my flat (about 20 meters cable) and fixed the cable into access point in my flat.
in the beginning, it worked fine and I got amazed with the speed I got even speed much higher in my home,
but suddenly they all the connection lost!!
without any reason
I pulled out the cable from the access point and put directly into the laptop and no signal at all it can't read even there is an Ethernet cable connected to it!

I go up to my neighbor and restarted the router then it worked perfectly again with no issues but for only 30 minutes!
again after there is no signal from the cable
I keep trying that and got the same result works for some time then no signal from the wire!

and original wifi working perfectly from my neighbor's router all the time
i can even access the router setting page through wifi while I get zero connection through cat 6 cable.

the problem really confusing me :(
anyone know a solution, please
thanks

kanewolf

Titan
hello every one

I have a very confusing problem

I shared interned with my neighbor he lives in the apartment above me
so I fixed a cat6 cable in his router model D-link 853 down to my flat (about 20 meters cable) and fixed the cable into access point in my flat.
in the beginning, it worked fine and I got amazed with the speed I got even speed much higher in my home,
but suddenly they all the connection lost!!
without any reason
I pulled out the cable from the access point and put directly into the laptop and no signal at all it can't read even there is an Ethernet cable connected to it!

I go up to my neighbor and restarted the router then it worked perfectly again with no issues but for only 30 minutes!
again after there is no signal from the cable
I keep trying that and got the same result works for some time then no signal from the wire!

and original wifi working perfectly from my neighbor's router all the time
i can even access the router setting page through wifi while I get zero connection through cat 6 cable.

the problem really confusing me :(
anyone know a solution, please
thanks
Is this a "flat" ethernet cable?