Ethernet Connection Fail - I219-V - (Code 10)

Jul 7, 2018
I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram on my computer to a MSI B360 Mortar Titanium Motherboard and the cpu to an I5 8600k coffee lake, I dont have a dvd player so I had to download the drivers for the motherboard thru their site which all work except the ethernet connection I219-V. I have downloaded old and newer drivers and none seem to get it to work. In its properties is says "This device cannot start. (Code 10). I checked the network cable its fine, I tried uninstalling the network adapter, disabling it and re-enabling it. I've tried reinstalling windows, reupdating the bios, reupdating the chipset drivers. I've turned it off and unplugged the power cable and let it sit for 25 mins or so and still no luck.*
*Sorry, I copy this massage from another question, because I have the exactly same problem and there's no solution in the original post*

I try everything...Drivers from both msi and Intel sites, it's not the cable, it's not the router..I'm connected via a pci chip, no problems, but it's a brand new motherboard...I don't want to return the board, because everything else is working fine and this is, at least, a minor problem, but is weird.

I searched the internet and can't find a solution.

Something weird (I guess) is that I can see the onboard lan. I can install the driver, but it never start..The famous code 10 and the backlight is orange.

Thanks in advance!