Question Ethernet connection unstable..

Feb 16, 2019
Last week I built my new PC and I got it running fine. However when I first built it I had a problem where the connection kept dropping. After running the PC for a while it stabilises then in about 3-4 hours starts dropping again. It gets really annoying when I'm trying to game on it or download something.
I use a device that gets the Ethernet connection from the Router downstairs, sends the signal through the mains and is recieved by the other device. I considered this may be a source of the problem but it doesn't cause any problems on my PS4.

I thought maybe its the wiring on the motherboard isn't connected properly but the Ethernet is built in to my motherboard so I doubt it.

Here is my build if it helps in any way: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LprkZR

Thanks in Advance,
Elmon

Jan 3, 2019
Did you Install the Network Drivers for your motherboard?

Here's the link , Select LAN Drivers, Some times windows 10 install outdated drivers, try downloading it manually and install, maybe that will fix your problem.

Feb 16, 2019
Did you Install the Network Drivers for your motherboard?

Here's the link , Select LAN Drivers, Some times windows 10 install outdated drivers, try downloading it manually and install, maybe that will fix your problem.
Thanks, I just installed them. As I said in my post it takes a couple hours to mess up so I will update you. Thanks so much for your help!