Ethernet converter around

Dear All,

I am looking for an wireless 802.11b Ethernet Converter which
convert wiredLAN to wireless. The price has to be lower than $60
USD(ie $4xx HKD). I tried ASUS WL330 and Sercomm IP802SM. They are not
compatible with the ISP's network. Pls tell me if you have any
suggestion.

Regards,

Tony

Tony Siu <cs_sct@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for an wireless 802.11b Ethernet Converter which
> convert wiredLAN to wireless. The price has to be lower than $60
> USD(ie $4xx HKD). I tried ASUS WL330 and Sercomm IP802SM. They are not
> compatible with the ISP's network. Pls tell me if you have any
> suggestion.

What is it that is not compatible. These are very simple devices.
What are you trying to do?
Does it have to be a mini device?

--
---