Ethernet Doesn't Work on First Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2015
I just built a new computer, My MoBo's network adapter is Intel I211 Gigabit
The thing is that my PC doesn't recognize the connected ethernet on the first boot. On Restarting the system it recognizes it and internet works flawlessly.
On the first boot I can't find any Intel Network Adapters under Device Manager but it appears on the second boot.

Specs -
AMD Ryzen 7 1700
GTX 1080Ti
16GB Tridentz RGB 3200MHz
Asus B350 Strix ROG

Feb 8, 2015

That's what I was saying, Restaring winodws fixes the problem but if I shutdown my windows and cut the power from my Corsair RM 850X and then start again it would again go to this -
Vl5Fm

http://imgur.com/a/Vl5Fm

But Restarting again would fix the problem, I just don't want to restart my PC every time after the initial boot

May 13, 2023
I have the same problem with Gigabyte A320M s2h v2 motherboard. I bought ethernet pci card but still same problem, they work only if I restart. I think it is a bios error because at first boot i tried to open the bios first then boot up, the ethernet worked. I updated my bios, same problem.

USAFRet

Titan
I have the same problem with Gigabyte A320M s2h v2 motherboard. I bought ethernet pci card but still same problem, they work only if I restart. I think it is a bios error because at first boot i tried to open the bios first then boot up, the ethernet worked. I updated my bios, same problem.
Please start a NEW thread for your particular situation.

This one is 6 years old.
Your parts are not their parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS