Question ethernet/driver issue (might need an admin to move the thread sorry!)

jackssky000

Honorable
Oct 13, 2014
Hey guys, got a weird one for you toady.
So basically I was using my computer normally, opened chrome and my computer froze. so I waited as long as I could realized it wasn't going to work once I pressed the caps lock key and no light came on so I shut it down manually, upon trying to restart it I got greeted by the same log on with my email @outlook.com to log onto my account, typed in my pin and was told my profile couldn't load but I could use a temporary one until I can log on (anything you do on this gets deleted after restarts or shutdowns) so I tried to get onto chrome and no internet (not the router issue a driver issue)
I went to my device manager and found "video controller" "Ethernet Controller" and "802.11n Nic" (wifi usb stick because I don't have it hardwired). all these drivers have an error triangle next to them and are (not installed code 28) no compatible drivers. I also went to windows update to see if I can do anything and im greeted to 10+ updates that are pending to install from 1940-current. so I'm in quite a pickle, hope you masterminds can help
sky

Specs:
Two, 8 GB ddr4 hyperx ram sticks 2400mh
Geforce GTX 1050 ti
Z270-HD3 Gigabyte Motherboard
I7 7700K Intel processor
Evo 212 Cooling

Last edited: