Question Ethernet is slow on my ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING motherboard

Dec 28, 2020
I recently built my gaming pc I'm using a Rog Strix b450-f gaming motherboard I have 0 problems loading up bios or playing games but my issue comes on the WIFI it receives from the ethernet. Ive tried downloading the up to date lan drivers and even tested it on other hardwired devices and getting way better results with wifi. Is there any know fix to this? My win10 is up to date aswell.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I recently built my gaming pc I'm using a Rog Strix b450-f gaming motherboard I have 0 problems loading up bios or playing games but my issue comes on the WIFI it receives from the ethernet. Ive tried downloading the up to date lan drivers and even
tested it on other hardwired devices and getting way better results with wifi. Is there any know fix to this? My win10 is up to date aswell.

I quoted in bald on a couple of things im not sure what you mean.

What does, wifi it receives from ethernet mean? Are you using a wireless extender connected to your PC via a network cable?

Can you elaborate on your network setup please and explain more regarding which devices exactly were tested, how and where.