[SOLVED] Ethernet Keeps disconnecting

Aug 8, 2019
My Ethernet connections to my PC keeps dropping randomly and has slower speeds than my wifi. I use a powerline adapter for my setup.

So far I've tried:
-Buying a new ethernet cable
-Buying a ethernet card and installing it in my pc
-Trying a different powerline adapter that I am using elsewhere and knows works
-Swapping the PCIE slot for the wifi card and new ethernet card
-Plugged the powerline adapter in a new socket
-Restarting the router

PC specs are listed below if it can help:
-i5 4590
-8GB DDR3 Ram
-MSI H97 PC mate motherboard
-Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
-XFX TS 430W

Any help would be appreciated

Solution
if u get a Cable Disconnected message is a physical cabling problem. If the Internet simply stops responding, most likely your Powerline are getting marginal signal. The last, almost nothing u can do, is your house's electrical wirings.
if u get a Cable Disconnected message is a physical cabling problem. If the Internet simply stops responding, most likely your Powerline are getting marginal signal. The last, almost nothing u can do, is your house's electrical wirings.

Solution
Aug 8, 2019
could be issue with the home wiring.

The thing is, worked fine before. I went on holiday for a month and before then it worked perfectly fine, but I came back to this. Literally nothing changed which is weird.

Would home wiring issue effect every power socket or just a few?

Aug 8, 2019

At first the internet would just drop and the icon would say i still had a connection. After swapping my ethernet cable, the ethernet connection just disappears randomly from the networking tab. Im assuming thats a wiring problem then?