Question Ethernet no longer working ?

May 4, 2021
Hello,

I recently downloaded New world and since then I have been having issues with my PC Freezing, I uninstalled some windows updates that ive done around the time of the game install to see if this helps with freezing and I think it might of done.

However, yesterday my pc froze, and when it froze my ethernet was working fine, solid connection almost 200mb hardly ever drops out. When I restarted my PC my ethernet had stopped working, ive changed cables, changed the slot in the router it would sit, however they were all showing with a red x and no connection and my ethernet connections went from 2-4(not sure if I was on 1 before) I watched a video on youtube where it stated if I uninstalled the drivers when I restart it will update the drivers, however this has not happened.

I am now connected to my internet via wireless, however this is so unreliable and drops out cosntantly(think its more my ISP)

I have a solid green light on my ethernet port and with some cables in I get the flashing amber light.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
New world
You and a whole lot of other people who apparently have burnt GPU's as well.

If you're on Windows 10, you shouldn't be uninstalling OS updates instead you should be moving forward with said updates.

Mind sharing the specs to your build, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

What BIOS version are you on at the time of writing? Include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model.