Ethernet not working recently. (Windows 10)

Suravur

Honorable
Jul 30, 2015
The other day I was connected to the internet via ethernet cable I bought around 3 weeks ago and it was working well with no problems, but for the past two days when I plug in my ethernet cable, my laptop doesn't detect it and it says "Network cable unplugged". Any help to sort this out will be very appreciaed, thanks :). And I should point out that my brother's ethernet works normally, and he's playing right now.

Solution
I came across this too ...... Go in network and sharing centre in the left hand corner go to change adapter settings right click on your Ethernet device and go to properties see if there is a tickmark on Azzouzi Hotspot Lightweight Filter if yes then just unchecked it

Reply if it helps....
Hi,

First, do try another Internet cable and see if that's the problem. Next is to uninstall/reinstall the network adapter.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall Network Adapter.
- Reboot the PC after uninstalling, it should reinstall the driver automatically after the restart.

If that doesn't work, do download and install the updated driver there is from the manufacturers website. Lastly, if all these troubleshooting steps doesn't work you may consider reformatting your PC.

Akshay_007

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015
I came across this too ...... Go in network and sharing centre in the left hand corner go to change adapter settings right click on your Ethernet device and go to properties see if there is a tickmark on Azzouzi Hotspot Lightweight Filter if yes then just unchecked it

Reply if it helps....

Solution