Question Ethernet not working

Mar 19, 2022
Just built a pc and downloaded windows.
I5 10400
H510 a pro
16gb ddr4 ram
I don’t have a WiFi card and am going to use Ethernet however when I go on device manager Ethernet controller, pci device,base system device all have a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark next to it. I think I need to download a driver but I don’t know how and I’d have to download it to a usb. I tried downloading a driver from Msi website for my motherboard but it’s just a couple files and I don’t know how to transfer it onto my pc

kanewolf

Titan
Just built a pc and downloaded windows.
I5 10400
H510 a pro
16gb ddr4 ram
I don’t have a WiFi card and am going to use Ethernet however when I go on device manager Ethernet controller, pci device,base system device all have a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark next to it. I think I need to download a driver but I don’t know how and I’d have to download it to a usb. I tried downloading a driver from Msi website for my motherboard but it’s just a couple files and I don’t know how to transfer it onto my pc
Did you do a clean OS installation with the new build? If so, did you load the motherboard drivers supplied with the motherboard ?