Ethernet wont enable PLS HELP, had this problem for almost 4 months now

Niso82

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
so when ever i freshly install windows, i get my ethernet working after few days/weeks it stops, it just goes to disabled when i try to enable it from adapter settings it just says "enabling" and the pop up leaves, it just stays disabled sometime ago when i go'ed to device manager it said (not enought resources code 12) but it doesnt say that anymore...
please help i dont want to buy a new network card

Solution
As asked, are you using default microsoft driver or the one specifically for your network card?
If using micorosft one then you need to download the proper driver for your motherboard.

If you are using the proper driver and still having these problems then it sounds like you have a bad network adapter and should just get an addon card.
TP-Links PCI-E gigabit ethernet adapter is pretty good for the $10-12 on amazon. For normal use you dont need anything better.
Well it's one of 3 things.

1-cable is bad
2-router jack that the cable is plugged into is bad
3-network card is bad

one you can swap the cable, or the jack and see if it works. if not, then it's probably the card/motherboard.

And why do you keep reinstalling windows? lol.

Niso82

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016

becouse it seems to help always :)

As asked, are you using default microsoft driver or the one specifically for your network card?
If using micorosft one then you need to download the proper driver for your motherboard.

If you are using the proper driver and still having these problems then it sounds like you have a bad network adapter and should just get an addon card.
TP-Links PCI-E gigabit ethernet adapter is pretty good for the $10-12 on amazon. For normal use you dont need anything better.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS