• Thread starter Deleted member 1560910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1560910

JWNoctis

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
Define proper gaming laptop, please?

A RTX 3070 mobile GPU with sufficient thermal headroom should give you a bit more than 50% of what you could get on a stock desktop RTX 3090, when combined with a good CPU. Would that be enough?

There are plenty of big-name manufacturers that produced laptops based on latest platforms, and while they do not offer nearly as many customization options, their high-end gaming lines often still offered things like DIY-upgradable RAMs and at least 2 m.2 slots reserved for SSD. Just look for models with sufficient cooling, which meant nothing thin and light, but still thinner and more portable than those you posted.

D

Deleted member 1560910

Define proper gaming laptop, please?

A RTX 3070 mobile GPU with sufficient thermal headroom should give you a bit more than 50% of what you could get on a stock desktop RTX 3090, when combined with a good CPU. Would that be enough?

There are plenty of big-name manufacturers that produced laptops based on latest platforms, and while they do not offer nearly as many customization options, their high-end gaming lines often still offered things like DIY-upgradable RAMs and at least 2 m.2 slots reserved for SSD. Just look for models with sufficient cooling, which meant nothing thin and light, but still thinner and more portable than those you posted.
A laptop that i feel i can really sink my teeth into. I like big laptops. I just purchased from HID Evolution the Evoc 1702 which is Clevo I heard the Prema Bios was good also i just wanted to see if others have a opinion on this company

D

Deleted member 1560910

Im shocked that no body on here has any dealings with one of the best laptop makers on the market

D

Deleted member 1560910

I'm shocked that I've never ever heard about that one before this. I must've been living under a rock.

Why ask when you've already made up your mind? But thanks for the enlightenment.
I didnt make up my mind but was trying to make a decision with help from others