EVE Online free trail?

I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)

mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> once tried to test me with:

> I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
> some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
> can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
> i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)

Is it okay if we just send you a bunch of spam instead?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

On 13 Mar 2005 20:57:47 GMT, Knight37 <knight37m@email.com> wrote:

>mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> once tried to test me with:
>
>> I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
>> some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
>> can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
>> i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
>
>Is it okay if we just send you a bunch of spam instead?

heehe ok! :)

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
> some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
> can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
> i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)

E-mail(s) were successfully sent, see results below.

CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM O.K.

Thank you for participating in the EVE Buddy Program

done :p

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:50:52 +0100, "Erland Andreassen"
<wsg@-nospam-lways.online.no> wrote:

>"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>>I am looking to try this game out for the 7 day free trial but i need
>> some kind of invite through the buddy program to get it.
>> can someone send an invite to CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM
>> i'd like to see how good this game is. thanks! :)
>
>E-mail(s) were successfully sent, see results below.
>
> CALLEGRETTO@STNY.RR.COM O.K.
>
>Thank you for participating in the EVE Buddy Program
>

>done :p

thanks! i added you to my ingame buddy list. i am ALLEGRETTO there. :)

TRENDING THREADS