Even after i change my bios to default, computer wont boot.

John Arya Setyaki

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016
I have this pc for 4 months.
Specs:
I7 7700k
16 gigs ram
Gtx 1070

It works perfectly fine until today,
I go to bios setting and changed the X.M.P from disabled to #profile 1. I boot the computer and it wont start. And than i reset it to default and try to boot again and it still wont start it just shows a massage ur pc run into some problem and needs to restart. And the pc just restart again and again.

Im a newbie and i regret of what i ve done soo much. Please any advice help and tips i will be very greatfull.

Solution
How exactly are you resetting to default?

What motherboard are we talking about here?

The most sure fire method of clearing the CMOS to factory default is:

#1 pull the wall power from the computer.
#2 remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard pay attention to the way it is in the motherboard leave it out for about 30 minutes, get a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever you like and wait.
#3 reinstall the motherboard battery after the 30 minutes.
#4 plug the computer back in to the wall power.
#5 press the power button and go into the BIOS by pressing what your start screen tells you to enter the BIOS usually either F1, F2, or Delete, and once in the BIOS reset the date and time then press F10 to save and exit.

That should get you back...
How exactly are you resetting to default?

What motherboard are we talking about here?

The most sure fire method of clearing the CMOS to factory default is:

#1 pull the wall power from the computer.
#2 remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard pay attention to the way it is in the motherboard leave it out for about 30 minutes, get a cup of coffee, tea, or whatever you like and wait.
#3 reinstall the motherboard battery after the 30 minutes.
#4 plug the computer back in to the wall power.
#5 press the power button and go into the BIOS by pressing what your start screen tells you to enter the BIOS usually either F1, F2, or Delete, and once in the BIOS reset the date and time then press F10 to save and exit.

That should get you back in business.

Solution