Even Lian-Li's Test Benches Are Made Entirely Of Anodized Aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovah-chan

Honorable
Looks wonderful for a bench. I wish I had the money (or PR support) to bench hardware as I would have tons of fun. But there is enough reviewers on the web and no room for any more v_v

RooD

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004
I would use this as my actual case... I've thought about making an open case myself. My computer already sits up high and it would make cleaning simple, daily vacuum and brushing.

G

I would use this as my actual case... I've thought about making an open case myself. My computer already sits up high and it would make cleaning simple, daily vacuum and brushing.

Someone must be bored...

I agree. If I were in the market for a new case (which I am not - Corsair Obsidian 550D), this would be fantastic for precisely the reasons you mentioned.

Rexer

Distinguished
Geee. That's purdy. I could use a bench like that. No, on second thought.. I can't . I gotta have two. My bench and counter top is a mess.
Hey, tell me what you guys think. I was one of these guys back in the 80's and 90's that loved having audio equipment stacked around the house. I spent a lot of coin on components and speakers. I enjoyed it. I loved it. But one thing I could never figure out is, how come the PC world doesn't take a lesson from the home audio industry on using modular components? Stackable, pop into the system components? It's safe, easy and probably work better for cooling. Handling an open motherboard or gpu card takes a little more care. I've accidentally (static) shocked a bunch of stuff, too. I really hate wire management . Upgrading would be a lot easier.

dovah-chan

Honorable

Look at Project Christine.

Yes, it's a thing of beauty all right... but there's no telling when it'll come out and at what cost. Seeing how the upgrades can only be done through Razer, that'll likely increase the cost somewhat. It's still a really nice idea, but who knows if it'll ever hit the market?

Rexer

Distinguished

Yo! Yo, yo, yo! 'Bout time! You guys are right. It 's a thing of beauty! Oh! I hope they don't get pricey or stringent on their patents. I hope they can get a universal standard going so every manufacturer can implement plug-ins. RCA had a good thing going for decades with the RCA jack. I hope they can configure a nice easy to use standard(s) for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS