EVEN THE INQ AGREES WITH ME!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Raystonn

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2001
"Do you like Rambus as a company despite the quote from Craig or do you just like they're products?"

The technological capabilities of the products that come from their engineering department in no way has anything to do with whatever their legal and marketing departments are doing. You're similar to those who get caught up in the PR from marketing departments, except on the opposite side. Neither has anything to do with whose products are best.

RDRAM (which happens to be DDR, not many know this) is technologically superior to SDRAM (both SDR and DDR.) You can dislike the company all you like but it doesn't change the technology being offered by their superior engineers. If they've done something illegal, then let the courts punish them. If they haven't, then I have no problem with them. Either way, I'll still buy RDRAM due to its superior electrical characteristics.

-Raystonn

-- The center of your digital world --

TRENDING THREADS