I assume this is on a dc and it appears to be rid related.

Try running netdiag. Look for fail, error and warning errors.

If you don't have the tools installed load them from your install disk.

d:\i386\adminpak.msi (Server tools for remote management of servers)
d:\support\tools\setup.exe (Server Utilities)

Copy the following to a cmd file and run look for error, fail and warn
within the reports. Post any errors you can't figure out. make sure you
modify DC_Name to the name of a dc in your domain.

@echo off

c:
cd \
cd "program files\support tools"

del c:\dcdiag.log
dcdiag /e /c /v /s:DC_Name /f:c:\dcdiag.log
start c:\dcdiag.log

See for more details

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechRef/1d4ce93c-54f2-4069-a708-251509c38837.mspx

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839879

"Paul Bergson" <pbergson@allete_nospam.com> wrote in message
>I assume this is on a dc and it appears to be rid related.
>
> Try running netdiag. Look for fail, error and warning errors.
>
> If you don't have the tools installed load them from your install disk.
>
> d:\i386\adminpak.msi (Server tools for remote management of servers)
> d:\support\tools\setup.exe (Server Utilities)
>
> Copy the following to a cmd file and run look for error, fail and warn
> within the reports. Post any errors you can't figure out. make sure you
> modify DC_Name to the name of a dc in your domain.
>
> @echo off
>
> c:
> cd \
> cd "program files\support tools"
>
> del c:\dcdiag.log
> dcdiag /e /c /v /s:DC_Name /f:c:\dcdiag.log
> start c:\dcdiag.log
>

> See for more details
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechRef/1d4ce93c-54f2-4069-a708-251509c38837.mspx
>
> --
>

> Paul Bergson MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CNE, CNA, CCA

> rights.
>

> "Nuria Garcia Villa" <ggarate@terra.es> wrote in message
>>I have this event

TRENDING THREADS