Event ID: # 3152

It's telling us to "Close the zone file and re-iniate zone
write".....
I cannot find anything on this, if anyone can help I'd
sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jake

In news:22b8f01c45de6$caf2fd80$a301280a@phx.gbl,
Jake Jones in <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted their thoughts,
then I offered mine
> It's telling us to "Close the zone file and re-iniate zone
> write".....
> I cannot find anything on this, if anyone can help I'd
> sure appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> Jake

Does this help?
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=3152&eventno=1028&source=DNS&phase=1

--
Regards,
Ace

Please direct all replies ONLY to the Microsoft public newsgroup so all
can benefit. This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties and
confers no rights.

HAM AND EGGS: A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a
pig. --