Question Event Viewer Logs

Nov 3, 2018
So recently, I noticed my pc would close me out of games while I was playing awhile. Only a few games like For Honor, Or League of Legends. On Metro Exodus I would freeze. Rarely, but its subtle and I would have to restart my computer. I assumed since it is a new game. Maybe it would eat up all 16gb of my ram and my computer woulld poo. But after going into event viewer I found some interesting info. I don't have any LED Ram at all. Dnt even have LED on my mobo on. Now what happens is it doesnt CLOSE the application as I am on it. It just gets minimized. I just reopen but it happens m,ulitple times in an hour. With Metro Exodus its worth. Its my pc freezing all together and me losing any ability to control my keys or shit. I have to shut off. Earlier it did this and I found I had no audio installed on my PC as if it was deleted but I fixed it by letting it set for a few minutes after a power drain. """"""""""" [msg_592]: RAM LED control is not supported.; [msg_774]: DDR Info, Manufacture = Corsair, PartNumber = CMK16GX4M2A2400C16; [ex420]: InitHMObj(), name is invalid; LED ID v3 is 0x00000000; LED ID v4 is 0x00000000;
The description for Event ID 1 from source SMBCtrl cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Miss BDR table, maybe not GIGABYTE motherboard.''''''''''''''''''''' View: https://imgur.com/a/lua91Uv

wolfgang393

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
Same thing with me...
I have a Prime x470 Pro ASUS mobo with 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 Mhz ram. Both things have LED.
This has caused the same issues for me and I've gotten the same events. Watching thread for help.
BTW: This has happened in Stardew Valley and Overwatch so far

wolfgang393

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
Because of the direct mention to a GIGABYTE motherboard
Miss BDR table, maybe not GIGABYTE motherboard.
and the many mentions the info/warnings give about LED stuff, I have uninstalled Aorus Engine and RGB Fusion. I'll keep you updated if this is a fix. But do you guys even have this stuff installed in the first place?