Question Event Viewer (./Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup).

Feb 23, 2020
I keep getting an error in event viewer that is constantly showing up and I have no clue on how to fix it.

MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: ({C0B4E7A8-FF52-452D-9F78-D0F86C69244F}), Enrollment Type: (FamilySafety), CSP Name: (AppLocker), Command Type: (Clear: first phase of Delete), Result: (./Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup).

I have searched around google but found nothing that could help and I hope someone here could tell me how to fix it. I didn't know exactly where to post this either so I put it in the windows 10 topic.

Ralston18

Titan
MDM - Mobile Device Management perhaps?

You are seeing the error on a Windows 10 computer - correct?

Have you attempted to download/ install any "MDM" or "Family Safety" applications/utilities?

Or do some sort of import?

Do you see any errors, warning codes, or even information events in Reliability History?

Feb 23, 2020
Yes it is on windows 10 and I'm not sure if I installed any MDM but I think there is some sort of family safety on the computer.
The errors I see in reliability history are for AIsuite3 - stopped working and for ASUS Motherboard fan Control Service because they had stopped working.