[SOLVED] EventViewer Error 454

BinaryGreen

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
I've had this error for about 3 years, after asking on the official Microsoft forums and other sites, I still haven't been able to fix it. I really want to fix this once and for all.

I get several errors that appear in the Event Viewer hourly, ID 454:

MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: ({}), Enrollment Type: (FamilySafety), CSP Name: (AppLocker), Command Type: (Clear, first phase of Delete), Result: (./Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup/).

I did research on countless forums and it seems this has to do with the Family Safety Group features on Windows. I was told to leave my family group on the Microsoft site, which I did, but I'm still getting these errors. I get hundreds every day and I'm still trying to fix it, it doesn't seem to have any harmful consequences except the fact that my computer has been stuttering every few minutes, which raises some suspicion. It's the only error that appears in Event Viewer, however, I want to fix it. Does anyone know how?

Solution
Event viewer errors often don't affect windows operations, most PC have errors in event viewer. Often they are one off errors that don't happen every time the operation takes place.

Oh this is an Esent error... every win 10 PC on earth gets this error, I was wondering when I saw message as to how you had fixed the esent error, but I see you didn't.

The errors may not have anything to do with the stutter, I would look at drivers for PC before i blame an event on a stutter.
although finding new drivers might be fun - https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/ftpOut.asp?Lmodel=N8XXEP6&ltype=9&submit=+GO+

Colif

Win 11 Master
Event viewer errors often don't affect windows operations, most PC have errors in event viewer. Often they are one off errors that don't happen every time the operation takes place.

Oh this is an Esent error... every win 10 PC on earth gets this error, I was wondering when I saw message as to how you had fixed the esent error, but I see you didn't.

The errors may not have anything to do with the stutter, I would look at drivers for PC before i blame an event on a stutter.
although finding new drivers might be fun - https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/ftpOut.asp?Lmodel=N8XXEP6&ltype=9&submit=+GO+

Last edited:
Solution