EverQuest Receives 21st Expansion Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of us are tired of Firiona Vie and Lanys.... but it is what it is. SOE's banked on Firiona Vie as their mascot, so we're stuck with her. This year's FV was pretty hot. She was the EQ Next/Landmark version and so she was upgraded for the 21st century. She's stronger, better armored, and hiding that cleavage!

boytitan2

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
Fooling around in ut single player. Bought one of the most awesome games by chance. Reason I am a P.C./console gamer. Got into multiplayer for it a little late by then 2004 was out and I got that late also lol.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
"So what were you playing 15 years ago?"

Everquest... game lost me several times, when i was 12, the game was unforgiving if you grouped with random people and not being able to make friends online... saw me burn out hard for several years... i came back a week before darkhollow came out and stayed for a while.

had another stint during secrets of faydwer... but my irl friend had a kid and that killed the group... best server wide dps character and i was lfg for 6 hours... that was the death of the game for me right there.

than seeds came out but i came back early underfoot... yea, played there for a while, than took up a new class and leveled solo from 1-90 during house of thule... and quit right after argath came out because my god did i despise being the person carrying a group on my own... i want to contribute but not be the only reason the group exists.

than come reign of fear and my friend came back in and we have been going strong ever sense and end gamed on our server group wise... planning to switch servers and do it again.

ralanahm

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
I played this for 2 years it was great. I wonder how my maxed out level 65 back then could he still kill for EXP or would greeny kick his ass...

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

if i remember right, most classes have some soloing ability in every expansion minous underfoot. once seeds of destruction came out and bumped the level up to 85, they introduced missionaries, basically a healer/tank/dps that you can call out at any time for plat to help. basically every class can do something with a merc out, some are able to molo (solo with merc) better gear, some aren't so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS