[SOLVED] Every amd driver i try is crashing!

rujdaga

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
I tried a lot of amd drivers for my hd 7770 (ikr its old but i cannot afford a better one) and it keeps crashing, i installed the newest driver and it sometimes crashes and causes a bsod and it was flickering, i did a sfc scannow and chkdsk, i even tried drivers from 2019, how can i fix this? Its really annoying.

Solution
I tried a lot of amd drivers for my hd 7770 (ikr its old but i cannot afford a better one) and it keeps crashing, i installed the newest driver and it sometimes crashes and causes a bsod and it was flickering, i did a sfc scannow and chkdsk, i even tried drivers from 2019, how can i fix this? Its really annoying.
Use the AMD driver removal tool and then install the driver that their driver page says is appropriate for your card/motherboard/etc. Best to download both the tool and the best driver before you do this as it will make your monitor 640x480 for a while sometimes.

RealBeast

Titan
Use the AMD driver removal tool and then install the driver that their driver page says is appropriate for your card/motherboard/etc. Best to download both the tool and the best driver before you do this as it will make your monitor 640x480 for a while sometimes.

Solution