Question Every game is crashing

Sep 2, 2019
Since I bought my pc every game on it has been crashing, fortnite, PUBG, minecraft, League of Legends etc. i have been through a lot of support but none seem to be helping me. I have MSI 970A sli krait edition, FX 8300, RX 580, 8gb of ram. I have updated all of my drivers using driver easy, I have all the newest windows updates. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling gpu drivers, I was lloking at my temps while playing league of legends and neither cpu or gpu are going over 60 degree celsius. I reinstalled my windows and it is not helping. I tried clean boot and nothing. Please help someone >(

A complete hardware list might help others to assist you.
No mention of ram or psu. This may be relevant.

As a 4+1 phase power delivery, higher power processors will generally need good cooling for the motherboard, including the VRM area. Make sure your cables are bundled and pathed to prevent turbulence and reduced airflow, that you have adequate fans, and dedicating a fan to the VRM area may help. If you have the case tucked under a desk, move it out where it can breathe.

Crash type may be relevant. Crash to desktop? Crash with BSOD? Crash and hard reset and reboot?

Overclocking any components at all? Drop to stock clocks.

Sep 2, 2019
Hey, first of all thank you for taking your time to try to solve my issue!
I have 8 Gb of hyperx 1866 mhz ram and 600 w Antec power supply.
Games crash to desktop with some generic "Sorry for inconvenience, your game has crashed" message.
My pc is located right to my desk and although my temps on cpu(water cooled) and gpu are fine, I have only one 120mm fan in case. I had CPU turboclocked but after dropping to stock values it still crashes.
So what should I do? Get more fans for case ?

Which Antec power supply? Depending on power arrangement, you may have a divided rail setup, and not have sufficient amps on a given rail.

Only one fan is bit low. Your processor is a 95W part, and the GPU is approximately a 200-220W part.

One way that is rather dusty , but tests cooling, is to take the side of the case off, and place a large box fan ( like a 20 inch box fan) to flood the case with airflow. The CFM (cubic feet a minute) rating is quite high.. If you obtain stability, it's probably a cooling issue, and more fans would help. Often, areas like the chipsets and VRMs require more airflow than some setups give, or in the case of the VRM's, sometimes a fan dedicated to cooling them.

Make sure your BIOS is up to date.

Sep 2, 2019
Which Antec power supply? Depending on power arrangement, you may have a divided rail setup, and not have sufficient amps on a given rail.

Only one fan is bit low. Your processor is a 95W part, and the GPU is approximately a 200-220W part.

One way that is rather dusty , but tests cooling, is to take the side of the case off, and place a large box fan ( like a 20 inch box fan) to flood the case with airflow. The CFM (cubic feet a minute) rating is quite high.. If you obtain stability, it's probably a cooling issue, and more fans would help. Often, areas like the chipsets and VRMs require more airflow than some setups give, or in the case of the VRM's, sometimes a fan dedicated to cooling them.

Make sure your BIOS is up to date.
It is this one https://antec.com/product/power/vp600p.php
I got two new fans in front of case which take air in and then my other fan at the back of the case and two fans from water cooling take the air out.
Games are still crashing.
Bios is up to date.