Every game is now lagging hard,I NEED HELP!

cezarceausescu3

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
This is probably something not very often seen

So recently i had some problems with my laptop,A ROG GL552V,after i hit it and probably the hard came off or something.
I took it to a service were they fixed it,then i took it to a guy who reinstalled my windows(cracked) and added a SSD.
Now almost every game i have,except PUBG and Fortnite runs at about 10 fps or less in menus and in-game i might say it`s not even 1 fps....Rust doesn`t even start it just freezes without the program to be not responding(i tried it with Skyrim,Overwatch,Rust)

I got Windows 10,looked everywhere couldn`t find the problem or answer,looking forward to receiveing a fix

Note:I am not very much into specs and pc`s so i don`t really know my specs or programs...so i might need a detailed fix on how to enter programs or settings

Also i cannot change the resolution in any game and in th pc monitor

Wooden Plank Games

Prominent
May 8, 2017
If viveknayyar007's answer doesn't work, I would recommend getting a new computer, as the guy doing the repair may have changed out components to weaker ones, causing the machine to slow. In other words, he replaced you device with a toaster.

popatim

Titan
Do you guys install your drivers after installing w10?
https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-GL552VW/HelpDesk_Download/

Also, you dont need cracked 10. Installing the one from Microsoft woll work without the activation. It doesn't nag you like the older versions did.

popatim

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from cezarceausescu3 : "A lot of problems with my pc:Lag,Resolution can`t be changed,Errors"

TRENDING THREADS