every game slow :(

Wade_7

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
please help... i have a computer desktop i bought and i always play league of legends and my fps would be at 60 or 70 which is great and ever 5 seconds it lags and it shoots up the fps spike its soo frustrating im not good at the game im trying to get better but i dont know what to do . I have a tp link and supposdly my intertnet router is the best one u can get""""" supposdly""" someone please help just wanna play and have fun thats why i spent 1,399 on this plus games i buy from game stop like starwars i bught it and every game is choppy it lags every seconds.. :(:(:(:(: sad despresesed

Let's start with breathing...
...there, much better

Next, please list your computer specs (motherboard, CPU, RAM, video card, power supply). If this is a retail manufacturer purchase just give us the full model. Also, is it only lagging when playing online games?

Wade_7

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
Hey alceryes thank you so much for the response Im not very good at computers where do i find the specs and all that .. that page??? and Ecky thank you im not entirely sure but when i play my framerate per second will be perfect and then it spikes up to 200 or something crazy and then it goes back its incredibly annoying im so frustrated. and it does that every 5 seconds it makes everything so hard and ridiuclous i canyt even play any games