Every single game has really bad frame rates, help.

NS2

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015
My computer should be more than enough to play these games, but still the frames are at 4-9.
System specs: Windows 8.1 64, AMD A8-6500 APU (3,5 GHz) with Radeon HD Graphics (8750HD) and 8gb ram.
The games that I have tried are Styx, PayDay 2 and Mark of the Ninja.
(I got this computer recently, for pretty low price, but still, it should go over all of their minimal needs.)

Solution
Do you by any chance have the computer power settings on power saving? If so select high performance, or check the settings manually through the power settings in the control panel.
For the integrated graphics to perform well it needs high speed ram. What ram are you using and is it configured properly/at its highest setting? Also overclocking the APU will increase perfromance.

Though the APU should perform better it is no powerhouse. You can expect 30-60 fps at 1080p at medium settings. Try to lower resolution and/or quality to see if performance increases.

NS2

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015
I know nothing much about the ram,DDR3, that much I know, but clockspeed is unknown. The model is probably HP's standard.
The flickering of quality chances nothing, same goes for resolution (I can get worse FPS with that though).
I could give overclocking a try, but I have never tried it before. So can I wreck my computer badly?
Thank you for your answer.

download a program called CPU-z and it will tell you what your system specs are. With overclocking you have to be a bit careful, though nowadays you can't burn or wreck much because of built-in safety that shuts down the computer if anything gets too hot, or prevents it from booting if the settings are wrong/too high.

Check your system specs first and post them back so we can check if they are ok.

NS2

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015

They don't chance a thing, the FPS stays the same, and I just thought about something, can I have some kinda option to not use CPU and RAMs full power?

NS2

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015

Processor 1 ID = 0
Number of cores 4 (max 4)
Number of threads 4 (max 4)
Name AMD A8-6500
Specification AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
Package Socket FM2 (904)
CPUID F.3.1
Extended CPUID 15.13
Core Stepping RL-A1
Technology 32 nm
TDP Limit 65.3 Watts
Core Speed 2202.6 MHz
Multiplier x Bus Speed 22.0 x 100.1 MHz
Stock frequency 3500 MHz
And the RAMs clockspeed is 1578-1600 MHz

NS2

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015

Yes, it doesn't even heat up inside my computer, when I try these the air coming from the fans is cool and there isn't hot air anywhere.

NS2

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015
I turned power settings to the max performance and from CCC power to cpu 100%, and now I get 14fps medium settings in PayDay 2.
I think my computer just is shit, sorry for wasting your time.