[SOLVED] Every Single Game on my PC Crashes

Apr 26, 2020
I load up any game, whether it be a game from the Unreal Engine like Fortnite, or a game from the source engine likes CSGO, or even Roblox. Every game I have downloaded on my pc crashes, And I cant seem to find out why. My pc is freshly dusted from today, I have checked my temps, and they are pretty Normal.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400g
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 OC Edition
MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B350-F gaming motherboard
Ram: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHZ GSKILL RIPJAWS
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO SSD
PSU: Coolermaster Masterwatt LITE 500 watt 80 plus White

Apr 26, 2020
I am confused on how to install the bios update. It is a CAP file and I am not familiar with how to work those files.

I downloaded all the files on the Asus page, I installed all of them except the bios update, I am still trying to figure out the cap file thing

All my Graphics Drivers up to date though.

I am confused on how to install the bios update. It is a CAP file and I am not familiar with how to work those files.

I downloaded all the files on the Asus page, I installed all of them except the bios update, I am still trying to figure out the cap file thing

All my Graphics Drivers up to date though.

Did you freshly install Windows when you built this computer? Or did you bring a drive from another computer?

Here's a couple good guides on how to update a Asus Mobo

https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/1572-how-to-flash-bios-on-asus-board

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSIQrK3lUck

Apr 26, 2020
I have a fully liscensed key of windows. When I built my computer I was using a different hard drive, I upgraded to and ss and got another copy of windows. I will look at the video though, Do you think the problem might be power supply?

Apr 26, 2020
Yea that would make sense, it was getting the job done like 2 days ago when games werent crashing. But I just wanna make sure that the psu is the culprit before I save money for an upgrade.