Every thing is going wrong

Sep 30, 2018
I built my PC about a month ago, everything was perfect at first for a month... Then it blue screened once, then twice and then it just died. It started looping when I was booting it, reseated the ram and everything in the computer and it worked ! I did a clean install of windows and formated all my disks and everything was ok for 2 days then bsod again and again and then the PC wouldn't turn off... My microphone isn't working and pretty much everything is going wrong * I tried analyzing my crash with windbg and it told me memory corruption. So I tried one last time to reset to factory and now it won't even open... The fans are running and the light are open but a black screen. I am desperate this is my first build put a lot of my money in it.

Specs :
I5 8600
1060 6gb Rog OC édition
16 gbs ddr4 corsair vengeance (2400)
650W supernova EVGA psu
B360 gaming plus motherboard MSI
120 GB SSD from teamgroup
2 TB hard disk
Fans and all that with an nzxt case and a artic cpu cooler

PLEASE I NEED HELP

Solution
Do you have a Mobo speaker because this is exactly what happened to me turns out it was just dead memory so I would invest in a Mobo speaker if yours doesn't come equip with it, also you can try taking out each stick of ram at a time and try it in other slots
start with pulling the gpu wit hte power off and power cord pulled from the wall. then clear the cmos then see if the pc will boot from onboard video. if it does make a bootable usb stick of memtest86 and run it overnight. if there video on the mb thenext day see if the ram had any issues. if there was some ram issues make sure the mb bios is uptodate. also check to see if your ram on the mb qal list if they are download hardware info set it to logging and sensor check the 12v rail.

Sep 20, 2018
Do you have a Mobo speaker because this is exactly what happened to me turns out it was just dead memory so I would invest in a Mobo speaker if yours doesn't come equip with it, also you can try taking out each stick of ram at a time and try it in other slots

Solution
Sep 30, 2018
I feel stupid... It was a dead ram stick. Now it seems to be working fine, I hope I can send it back or something anyways thank you for taking your time in answering my question