Question Every time I overclock my ram or click OC genie for CPU my PC won't start

BMilitant

Honorable
Apr 10, 2016
Greetings!

I just bought a new PC from Cyberpower (I'd rather build my own but you know the times we live in).

My parts:
MSI Z590 Pro Wifi Motherboard which I flashed to its latest BIOS
EVGA RTX 3080
Intel i9-11900k

The PC came with (2) 8gb of Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3200 ram
(I purchased another 2 sticks of 8gb Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3200 ram and installed that myself and it is read by my PC)
My PC states I have 32gb of ram but its running at 2400mhz in stead of the 3200.

So I go into my BIOS and try to turn on the XMP profile and it automatically turns it to 3200, but when I save and leave the BIOS my pc wont boot.
I have tried not setting the XMP profile to on and using another option which let me choose 3200mhz and same thing. no boot.

If I also click on the OC genie for my CPU to do the "game boost" and all I do is try to change this one bios setting, and save and try to boot, it won't.

It seems ANY change I make to my BIOS results in not booting.

I have a fear I need to take my cmos battery out and put it back in? That's one of the only things I can think of and that is sitting under my RTX 3080 and
I really don't want to have to take that out just for the cmos battery...

Any idea or help is appreciated. I checked all my drivers, they seem up to date. Thanks!