[SOLVED] Every time playing game, my pc make a strange noise

Sep 29, 2019
Every time i playing game, i can hear strange noise from my pc, but if i minimize the game, the sound is gone immediately, back to game, sound hearded again

I checked my fan, is all silent and no noise,checked the temperature cpu and gpu, its fine, i think it came from my motherboard/ram/cpu/cpu cooler

can someone help me what sound is that ? Can ram make a noise ?

Motherboard : aorus x570 elite
Cpu : ryzen 5 3600
Vga : rtx 2070 super
Ram : corsair vengeance 16gb
Cpu cooler : corsair h100i platinum

Solution
could either be the AIO or the gpu fans ramping up. when doing nothing modern PCs would run quietly, the GPU doesnt usually engage fans till it reaches a certain temperature that being around ~60c. so it could be when you run the game you here your GPU fans ramp up since its coming up in temperature.
same thing applies to your CPU cooler, add to the fact that AIOs are typically noisier compared to high end air coolers (noctua DH15 would perform better and run quieter for example).

j3ster

Reputable
May 23, 2016
could either be the AIO or the gpu fans ramping up. when doing nothing modern PCs would run quietly, the GPU doesnt usually engage fans till it reaches a certain temperature that being around ~60c. so it could be when you run the game you here your GPU fans ramp up since its coming up in temperature.
same thing applies to your CPU cooler, add to the fact that AIOs are typically noisier compared to high end air coolers (noctua DH15 would perform better and run quieter for example).

Solution
Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for reply, maybe it can be coil whine

Its really weird, example ghost recon breakpoint. When i play, i can hear the sound, but when i pause the game(menu),the sound is gone