Everybody should hate Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

igottaknife

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ahh the proverbial hornets nest has been stirred. What I'm saying is that if Intel loses much of it's market share it will be forced to drop prices. I don't care if my machine is centered around an Intel or an AMD hell I'd by a VIA/Cyrix if they had something worth while to offer. All I care about is getting the most for my investment.

This new forum sucks

G

yes about time a like minded person someone who does'nt see just black and white but a grey color.
who gives a rats arse about who's can do what,
buy what u like and like what u buy.
intel/amd there all the same there only after
your money at the end of the day
at least intel keep there prices inflated for longer so u dont feel like a complete knob when you've just coughed a large amount of beer tokens out for a processor only to find out the next day they taken 30% of the price which amd do
hench the big amd push by retailers they cant afford to keep amd on the shelf for to long or they lose money
thanks for the moan zone

G

.. On the other hand you feel like a complete idiot after buying a $1,000 intel CPU, then discover later the same day that a $100 AMD CPU annihilates it performancewise.

G

Pretty much anyone who can browse the web can find out if/when AMD (or Intel for that matter) will be cutting prices. It would be silly to think the retailers don't also know when cuts are made.

Though, I do agree that AMD and Intel are both out to earn money, thats all.

.. On the other hand you feel like a complete idiot after buying a $1,000 intel CPU,
You should feel like an idiot.
Anyone with a lick of sense should know what he's getting when he buys an Intel EE chip.

... then discover later the same day that a $100 AMD CPU annihilates it performancewise.
Cite one example where that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS