[SOLVED] everything i have on D: drive is deleted !!! help

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
so i was trying to delete an app in the control panel , i deleted it , and i went to my D: drive which i have everything there , most of them are games , everything is deleted games , programs everything except some important folders and stuff !!? i went to control panel , the app are still there games programs etc, but not in my drive , what should i do guys , and thanks
gtx 970
ram 24gb
500 gb seagate
ssd 240
windows 10

Edit : I used easeUs to see if i can get the games back i tried valorant riot games
and i can see it there i tried to open it but it says : windows cannot access the specified device , path , or file
tried half life it says : this program is either not desdigned to run on windows or it contains and error , try installing the program again using the original

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
What is this program you uninstalled right before the issue started? Your error sounds like files were deleted for the programs or they were uninstalled but the shortcuts are still there and the programs need to be re-installed. This happens when the wrong method is used to delete or uninstall programs or files get moved around.
What is this program you uninstalled right before the issue started? Your error sounds like files were deleted for the programs or they were uninstalled but the shortcuts are still there and the programs need to be re-installed. This happens when the wrong method is used to delete or uninstall programs or files get moved around.

Solution